Elkwood Manor Bed & Breakfast
|Visit our Web site|
Our 9-acre inn in Pagosa Springs features an enchanting log home with old fashioned, wrap-around porches and views of the San Juan Mountains. Plan your destination wedding, honeymoon and winter vacation with us.
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY: Suites have a bathroom, sitting area and fireplace. Included: full breakfast and happy hour every evening with drinks and appetizers. Call for additional guest cost.
INTIMATE WEDDINGS: Book the Entire Inn (five suites, up to 16 people) receive 10% off rack rates. Please call we are happy to help make your celebration special.
LOCATION: 2.5 miles from the center of town, 5 minutes from the Hot Springs, and 25 minutes from Wolf Creek Ski Resort. 85 Easy Street, Pagosa Springs CO 81147.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-264-9166.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $180 to $230
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms with Private baths: 5
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms Children permitted: Over the age of 12
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 5
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Some units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 7500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pagosa Springs Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Wood Fireplace.
- Spa Services: On-site for an additional fee, call for prices and availability.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: On site.
- Vet Services: On site.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- Groups Welcome: Reunion. Weddings. Elopements.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 16
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 30 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 8 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 2 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Mini Golf: 10 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 25 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 10 minutes drive.