Estes Park Condos: Antlers Pointe, Bugle Pointe, Creekside Condos & Suites
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
|Click Here for Specials and Packages|
3 Properties Ideally Located on Fall River
ANTLERS POINTE offers 1-Bedroom Suite (sleep 2) and 3-Bedroom Vacation Homes (sleep up to 10).
BUGLE POINTE offers 1 or 2 Bedroom Condos (sleep up to 6)
CREEKSIDE offers 1 or 2-Bedroom Suites/Condos (sleep up to 6)
More amenities than anyone in Estes Park, to make your stay warm, comfortable, memorable. Fully Equipped Kitchens -- Living Room with Fireplaces -- Sofa Sleepers -- Sleeper Mats -- Jetted Jacuzzi Bathtubs -- Private Decks Overlooking Forward -- Gas Grills -- Jacuzzi Spa Suites -- Private Hot Tubs -- Property Hot Tub -- Luxury Bungalow -- Free Wireless Internet -- Cable TV with VCR and DVD -- Free Local Calls -- Video Rentals and Book Library -- Stocked River Fishing -- Free use of Fishing Poles & Tackle -- 2 Gazebos -- Conference Center -- Wedding Facilities -- On-site Wedding Coordinator -- Baskets & Packages!!!
OPEN YEAR ROUND WITH A WIDE VARIETY OF ACTIVITIES!!!
* Free snowshoes, tube sleds, fishing poles & tackle; plus cross-country/downhill skis and snowboard rentals!
ESTES ANGLER: Free fly-fishing, sign up when you arrive at Estes Park Condos' office.
WHEN BOOKING -- Ask how to receive Attraction Discounts: Rocky Mountain Conservancy 15% off tours, Open Air Adventure Park $5 off coupon, Twin Owls Steakhouse free appetizer with coupon. Mary's Lake Lodge 10% off card for Big Beaver Brewery & Tavern.
We are happy to accommodate 1 and 2 night stays. Please call our office at 1-800-349-1003 for assistance.
Mark & Betsy Needham Welcome You!
LOCATION: 1 mile to Rocky Mountain National Park; 3 miles to Downtown Estes Park. 1400 David Drive, Estes Park CO 80517.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-349-1003; 970-577-0068.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $190 to $450
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Cabin-Suites Attached-Multi-Unit with Cooking Facilities: 44
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 27
- Units with King Beds: Most units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 73
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 1
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 72
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 12
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee. Fishing Equipment. snowshoes.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 75
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Most units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: All units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Fishing Equipment.
- Spa Services: On-site for an additional fee, call for prices and availability.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 60
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 125
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 150
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 150
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 3 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 3 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Marina: 10 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 10 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Tours: 15 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 30 minute drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 8 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 15 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 15 minutes drive.