Evergreens On Fall River: Cabins and A Vacation Home
|Visit our Web site|
SPECIAL OCCASION PACKAGES: Romance and Sweetheart Packages or buy a Gift Certificates. Nothing says "I Love You" better than a vacation!
RIVERFRONT CABINS! Immerse yourself in the revitalizing mountain experience at The Evergreens on Fall River -- intimate 1-bedroom cabins for couples and 2-bedroom vacation homes for families. Enjoy the peaceful sounds of Fall River as it tumbles from the Rockies and winds its way past your mountain retreat.
FREE WI-FI in the cabins.
Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
LOCATION: Surrounded by Rocky Mountain National Park near Estes Park and along Fall River: 1500 Fish Hatchery Road, Estes Park CO 80517.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 888-686-3393; 970-577-9786.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $269 to $300
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabin-suites or Cabin-ettes with Cooking Facilities: 14
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 10
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 1
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 14
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 60
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: All units.
- DVD Player in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- VCR Movie Library: 250
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- National Park OR Monument: 3 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 2 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 7 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 2 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 7 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 8 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 7 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Marina: 7 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 7 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 7 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 7 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 2 minutes drive.
- Jeep Tours: 7 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 30 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 7 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 7 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 7 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 7 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 7 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 75 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 7 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 20 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 20 minutes drive.