|Visit our Web site|
Experience the 1920s when you stay at the Fairplay-Valiton Hotel. Stay in a uniquely decorated rustic-style rooms with a private bath and DirecTV (including HBO).
Free WI-FI is accessible throughout the Hotel.
The original Fairplay Hotel was built during the boom times of the 1800s, and is the site of a number of legends and historical events.
Fairplay offers a variety of year round outdoor recreation: fishing, hiking, snowmobiling and snowshoeing. 30 minutes away from world class skiing.
Some rooms are Pet Friendly.
LOCATION: 500 Main Street, Fairplay CO 80440.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-836-4699.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $69 to $120
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 19
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 75
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 9953 feet above sea level.
- Region: Park County - South Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 30
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 30
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 15 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 15 minute drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Riding distance to trailheads.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 30 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 20 minutes drive.