Fiddler's Pole Pine Lodge
|Visit our Web site www.fiddlermountaincabins.com|
Create family memories that will fortify your soul. Vacation in Stonewall Colorado!
Fiddler's Pole Pine Lodge is a beautiful log vacation home on 36 acres with old growth pine trees. Delight in views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and Spanish Peaks.
SECLUDED MOUNTAIN CABIN: 3,000 square feet, new kitchen with the extras, stone fireplace, sunken tub, board games, and cozy furniture.
OUTDOOR AMENITIES: Firepit, picnic area with BBQ grill, 200 yard toboggan run, hiking trails, horseshoe, croquet, and an observation deck.
Close to fishing, antique shops, and restaurants.
LOCATION: Near Weston, 30 minutes from Trinidad.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 760-701-0175 or 760-403-3531.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- About Smoking: No smoking Allowed.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Fishing Equipment.
- Nightly Rates On-Season: Range from $225 to $350
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Maximum Number of Guests: 8
- Total Number of Bathrooms: 2
- Total Number of Queen Beds: 3
- Total Number of Single/Twin Beds: 2
- Total Number of Sleeper (roll-a-way, air mattress or sofa) Beds: 1
- Total Number of Beds: 6
- Washer and Dryer: Yes.
- Garage Parking: Yes.
- Elevation: 7736 feet above sea level.
- Region: Stonewall - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Remote, far away from a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Secluded cabin or vacation home. Mountain views. Forested.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Fireplace. Wood Stove. Fishing Equipment. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- VCR: Available.
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 20
- Groups Welcome: Elopements. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 25
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 30 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 15 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Marina: 20 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 15 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 15 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 15 minute drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: On site.
- Private Land Unguided Hunting On-Site: Yes.
- Rifle Hunting Season: Yes.
- Archery Hunting Season: Yes.
- Deer Hunting: Yes.
- Elk Hunting: Yes.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: On site.