Fireside RV Park & Cabins
Open All Year!
Beautiful setting overlooked by Devil's Backbone rock formation at the foot of the Rockies. Lots of shade trees, cool fresh mountain air, close to good fishing and all kinds of recreation.
Cabins have air conditioning, cable TV with HBO, non-wood burning fireplaces, and some have kitchenettes. Linens and cooking utensils supplied. Free WI-FI.
Convenience store, laundry, clean restrooms & showers all on-site.
Day, week and monthly rates.
SUGGESTED DAY TRIP: Drive through the scenic Big Thompson Canyon to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. The perfect way to experience the area without feeling trapped with the Crowds of Estes Park.
Location: 3-1/2 miles west of Loveland on Highway 34; Easy access. 26 miles from Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park.
6850 West Highway 34, Loveland CO 80537; 970-667-2903.
|Visit our Web site www.firesidervparkandcabins.com|
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $70 to $174
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $468 to $950
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 4
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities: 4
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Most units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 8
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 16
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $32 to $35 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $3. Kids: $3.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $198.00 to $210.00 for two people.
- Off-Season Monthly RV rates available call for information.
- RV Sites: 35
- Total Sites: 35
- Full Hookups: 35 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 25 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 2
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 26
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Winterized Sites: 35
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 5200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Loveland Area - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Internet Cafe: 6 minutes drive.
- Wi-Fi Wireless Internet: Available free.
- National Park OR Monument: 35 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 30 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 6 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 2 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 6 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 15 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 45 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 45 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 10 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 30 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 20 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 20,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.