Fireside Cabins and RV Park
|Visit our Web site|
Open All Year!
Enjoy a relaxing vacation in a beautiful setting overlooked by the Devil's Backbone Open Space at the "Foot of the Rockies." Unwind under the shady trees and take pleasure in the cool, fresh mountain air. There is also plenty of recreation nearby: hiking, fishing, golfing, river rafting, mountain biking, and shopping.
FIRESIDE CABINS HAVE: Air conditioning, cable TV, electric log fireplace for ambiance, and some have kitchenettes. Linens and cooking utensils supplied. Free WI-FI.
SUGGESTED DAY TRIP: Drive through the scenic Big Thompson Canyon to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. The perfect way to experience the area without feeling trapped with the crowds of Estes Park.
LOCATION: 3-1/2 miles west of Loveland on Highway 34. 30 minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park and Estes Park. 6850 West Highway 34, Loveland CO 80537.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-667-2903.
Riverview RV Park & Campground Along the pleasant Big Thompson River west of Loveland en route to Estes Park and tucked under big shade trees, are the sites at Riverview RV Park. OPEN ALL YEAR. Rent one of our Campground Cabins.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $70 to $80
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $420 to $468
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 4
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities: 4
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Most units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 8
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 16
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Camping Rates: $35 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Kids: $1.50.
- RV Sites: 35
- Total Sites: 35
- Full Hookups: 35 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 25 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 26
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Winterized Sites: 35
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 5200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Loveland Area - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
- Internet Cafe: 6 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- National Park OR Monument: 35 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 30 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 6 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 2 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 6 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 15 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 45 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 45 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 10 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 30 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 20 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 20,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.