Floyd's RV Park - Camp in the Pines
FLOYD'S RV PARK is your centralized base camp for: Pueblo Reservoir (15 minutes), Canon City (17 minutes), Royal Gorge Bridge (25 minutes), and Colorado Springs (40 minutes).
OPEN ALL YEAR: BIG rigs welcome. Pull-thru sites, soft city water, excellent TV reception and phone hookups. Open pavilion with fireplace for groups. Laundry room.
Convenience store and gas station next door.
NEARBY SCENIC DRIVES: Enjoy Shelf Road and Phantom Canyon Road. 15 minutes to Pueblo Reservoir for fishing, boating, swimming, and hiking. 90 minutes to Cripple Creek and gaming.
Floyd Fields, welcome you.
LOCATION and DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Between Pueblo and Canon City on Highway 50, near milepost marker 293, 3 minutes east of Highway 115; 1438 Highway 50, Penrose CO 81240.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: phone & fax 719-372-3385.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Camping Rates: $28 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $1. Kids free under the age of 1. Kids: $1.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $165.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: Range from $435.00 to $450.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 40
- Total Sites: 40
- Full Hookups: 40 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 36 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 40
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 40
- Winterized Sites: 37
- Elevation: 5400 feet above sea level.
- Region: Royal Gorge Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Ranch setting.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse for an additional fee or deposit.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 30
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 30
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 30
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 20 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 15 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 15 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 20 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: Trails start on site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Tourist Train Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 15 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 30 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 58, 581, 59, 69, 691,