Fort's RV Park
Quiet, within city limits. Large level tree-shaded pull-thrus RV sites with patios. 30/50amp full hookups with phone access. Laundry and hot showers. 5 minutes from major hospital. 4 minutes to Colorado State fairgrounds held in late August through early September each year. 10 minutes to boating, fishing, swimming at Pueblo Reservoir. Near the Nature Center. Walk to Greyhound racing (seasonal).
Pueblo is home to many golf courses: the Desert Hawk at Pueblo West, Hollydot Golf Course, Pueblo Municipal Golf Courses and Walking Stick Golf Course. Pueblo's golf courses offer more playable days a year than most others in the state. Elmwood is rated one of the best city owned golf courses in the state. While Walking Stick golf course was rated 4-stars by Golf Digest Magazine. It has also been rated as "Colorado's best golf value".
Close to markets, restaurants, shopping, RV repairs & LP Gas.
Daily, weekly and monthly rates.
Directions: From I-25 South take Exit 94, drive 1 block west to Lake Avenue and then a 1/2 block north. 3015 Lake Avenue, Pueblo CO 81004; 719-564-2327.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Camping Rates: $31 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $3. Kids free under the age of 5.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $185.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 55
- Total Sites: 55
- Full Hookups: 55 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 14 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 24 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 16
- Winterized Sites: 55
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 4700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pueblo - South Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Wi-Fi Wireless Internet: Available free.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 30 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 30 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Marina: 10 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 10 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 10 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 10 minutes drive.