Fountain Creek RV Park & Camper Cabins - Open All Year
|Email Fountain Creek RV Park & Camper Cabins - Open All Year Directly|
|Visit our Web site|
OPEN ALL YEAR.
Camp by bubbling Fountain Creek. Big shade trees. All new full hookups (20/30/50 amp service), FREE cable TV hookups, large level pull-thru sites, individual cement patios and tables, paved streets. Three NEW camper cabins each with a microwave, refrigerator, TV and a ceiling fan. Convenience store with RV parts, LP gas (by weight and gallon/meter), game room, laundry, and email modem hookup.
IMPORTANT PET INFORMATION: All pets are allowed when staying at a camp site; however no pets are allowed in our cabins.
Walk to restaurants and shopping, EASY access to ALL attractions. 5 minutes to downtown Colorado Springs and Manitou Springs. Only a few minutes to historic Old Colorado City.
CAMP SITE PET POLICY: Dogs of all sizes are allowed. There are no additional pet fees. Dogs may not be left unattended, and must be leashed and cleaned up after. There is a dog walk area at the campground.
DIRECTION/LOCATION: From I-25 take exit 141, west on Highway 24, at 31st Street turn right and go north 1 block to the stop light, then turn right and go east 1/2 block on Colorado Avenue, turn right and go south 1 block to our campground. 3023-1/2 West Colorado Avenue, Colorado Springs CO 80904.
Advance reservations accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Rates listed below.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-633-2192; mention The Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: $47
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Camper Cabins/Yurts Outdoor Cooking: 3
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 91
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Camping Rates: $47 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $2. Kids free under the age of 5. Kids: $2.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $282.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 85
- Total Sites: 85
- Full Hookups: 85 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 39 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 39 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 39
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 59
- Winterized Sites: 95
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 6300 feet above sea level.
- Region: Colorado Springs Metro - South Central, Colorado
- Region: Pikes Peak Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Broadcast.
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available with an additional fee.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Youth group with adult leaders.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 30
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 15
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 35
- National Park OR Monument: 40 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 2 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 5 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 15 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 3 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 15 minutes drive.