Frisco Inn on Galena - A Colorado Mountain B&B
|Visit our Web site www.friscoinnongalena.com|
Pamper yourself at the Frisco Inn on Galena with exceptional guest service, a full gourmet breakfast, and afternoon wine, cheese, Hors D'oeuvres, homemade soup and dinner. We have a quiet location a half block off Main Street surrounded by 6 world-class resorts.
Relax . . . Reconnect . . Recreate . . . Rejuvenate
Beautifully appointed rooms with 42-inch flat screen HDTV, DVD Player, and Free WI-FI make your stay comfortable. Relax in the hot tub, sauna, and luxurious common areas. Live entertainment on select nights.
LOOKING FOR A HIDEAWAY? Does your Family need extra space and privacy?
Spacious High Country Loft is the perfect getaway for your family! Located in the Ten Mile Creek complex with a club house, swimming pool, sauna, and hot tub. The Condo features high-speed WI-FI and a large flat screen HDTV with complimentary streaming movies in the living room. The Condominium sleeps up to 8 people and can be configured with 1, 2, or 3 bedrooms to fit your family.
LOCATION: In Frisco, a half block off Main Street at the corner of 1st & Galena; 106 Galena St, Frisco CO 80443.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 855-237-4726; 970-668-3224.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $109 to $299
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 1
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms with Private baths: 15
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 1
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 1
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 56
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Seniors. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 9100 feet above sea level.
- Region: Summit County - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Outdoor Hot Tub. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Fitness Equipment.
- Spa Services: On-site for an additional fee, call for prices and availability.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- VCR: Available.
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 200
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 62
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 90 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Ghost Town: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 20 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Public Rec Center: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Marina: Walking Distance.
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: Walking distance.
- Paddle Shop: Walking distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: Walking distance.
- Kayaking Rentals: Walking distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 15 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 15 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Riding distance to trailheads.
- Bike Path: Riding distance to path.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Waterfall Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: Walking distance.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 10 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 37, 371, 28,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Tours: 20 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 20 minutes drive.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
Find local Maps & Fun Things To Do for your Colorado Vacation: