Gateway RV Park - Carbondale Recreation
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
Gateway RV Park is within the heart of the Central Rocky Mountains in the Roaring Fork Valley on the Roaring Fork River in Carbondale between Glenwood Springs and Aspen, Colorado.
OUR WONDERFUL CAMPGROUND AMENITIES INCLUDE: RV sites, tent camping sites, small group tent area, FREE WI-FI, hot showers (two ADA accessible), fire rings, and picnic tables at each campsite.
The Gateway RV Park has an easily accessible boat ramp that offers float fishermen great access to the GOLD MEDAL FISHING WATERS of the lower Roaring Fork River. There are a number of outdoor recreational activities in the area: rafting, kayaking, hiking, road and mountain biking, climbing, fishing, and golfing.
WE LOVE PETS: We ask that you keep your pet on a leash at all times and clean up after your pet.
LOCATION: 3 hours west of Denver and 30 miles northwest of Aspen, west of the Junction of Highways 82 and 133, 640 County Road 106, Carbondale CO 81623.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-510-1290.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/1 to 10/5
- Tent Camping Rates: $20 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $25 to $35 a night for two people.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $157.00 to $220.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 17
- Tent Sites: 3
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 20
- Electric & Water Hookups: 4 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 12 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 6 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 6
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 6
- Elevation: 6181 feet above sea level.
- Region: Crystal River Valley - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Forested.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 2 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 15 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 3 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: Walking distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): Walking distance.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 8 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 20 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 8 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 20 minute drive.
- Cave Tours: 20 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 20 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 20 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Riding distance to trailheads.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 6 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 20 minutes drive.