Gears RV Park, Convenience Store, Exit 30 Restaurant
|Visit our Web site|
GEARS RV PARK offers RV sites moments away from the quaint downtown Aguilar, Colorado and the gorgeous Spanish Peaks.
AMENITIES: 50 amp service, large RV sites with room for slideout and most are pull-thrus. Convenience store and Exit 30 Restaurant. Pets Welcome.
AREA ATTRACTIONS: There’s nothing quite like the outdoors. Trinidad Lake with boating, fishing, and hiking. Spanish Peaks State Wildlife Area: Hiking, fishing and watchable wildlife -- deer, elk, rabbits, squirrel, and turkey. We are your base camp for exploring the Highway of Legends Scenic Byway with reservoirs, lakes, historic sites, and mountains.
LOCATION: 17 miles North of Trinidad and 20 miles South of Walsenburg, off-I25 at Exit 30,
ADDRESS: 27201 CR 63.1, Aguilar CO 81020
For Current Rates; Directions, and Reservations: 970-524-7344, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Camping Open Dates: All to Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Camping Rates: $25 a night for two people.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $150.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: $400.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 20
- Electric Hookups: 20 sites with electric only.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 20 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 14
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 18
- Winterized Sites: 20
- Elevation: 6700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Trinidad - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units.
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 15 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.