Genoa RV Park, Campground & Cabins
|Email Genoa RV Park, Campground & Cabins Directly|
At the crossroads of Colorado: I-70, US Highways 287 and 24, Colorado Highways 71 and 86 with RV sites, tent sites and camper cabins.
Quiet, small town Brand New Full-Service RV Park in Genoa, Colorado.
Full hookup sites 20-60 amp electrical, water and sewer connections on LED lighted concrete pads. Long sites, 150 feet long and 35 feet wide, easy parking for your extra vehicles and BIG RIG.
ON-SITE RENTALS: Small RVs, if yours is crowded! Ask about our new Camper Cabin.
PLANNED FOR SUMMER 2017 - ON-SITE CAFE!
FARM-to-TABLE: 10 chickens on-site, free eggs available.
CLUBHOUSE OPENING IN SPRING 2017: full kitchen, stove, refrigerator, bar. Meeting room for 25 people.
OPEN: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
LOCATION: One hour from Colorado Springs and Denver International Airport. Eight miles east of Limon. Genoa RV Park is right off I-70 at Exit 371, Main Street and the railroad crossing, on your left.
No credit cards yet, cash, checks and PayPals. We beat all other RV park prices in the area!
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-763-2155.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Camper Cabins/Yurts Outdoor Cooking: 1
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Sites: 5
- Tent Sites: 12
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 17
- Full Hookups: 4 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Luxury RV Sites: 4 full hookup sites with 50 amps, 45+ feet long, room for slideouts on two sides and a patio/deck.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 4 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 4 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 4
- Winterized Sites: 4
- Elevation: 5604 feet above sea level.
- Region: Limon - Eastern, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Ranch setting.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 25
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 4
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 15 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 106, 105, 114, 112, 111,