Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park & Lookout Grille
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
America's only Mountain-top Theme Park . . . Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park:
Take a scenic tram to the top of Iron Mountain where family fun and adventure await! Enjoy the rush of thrill rides like the Alpine Coaster, named 'One of the 10 Best Roller Coaster Rides of your Life' by USA today. The Cliffhanger Roller Coaster, The Giant Canyon Swing and the Canyon Flyer are all perched on the edge of Glenwood Canyon, 1,300 feet above the Colorado River. Coming for summer 2017 is the new Haunted Mine Drop, a hair-raising ride that drops you over 100 feet INSIDE the mountain!
Kids love the WILD WEST EXPRESS kids coaster and the MINE WHEEL FERRIS WHEEL, along with plenty of other family-friendly attractions. Certain attractions are seasonal.
Glenwood Caverns and Historic Fairy Caves are one of the country's 'Top 10 Places to go Underground'. Two unique, 40-minute cave tours are great for kids and it's always a comfortable 52 degrees all year long. No reservations are needed. Enjoy great food and snacks at the Lookout Grille, stunning views and so much more.
CALL: 1-800-530-1635 for seasonal hours.
IN THE WINTER: November 10 through February 25, 'Winter on the Mountain' offers thousands of dazzling lights and holiday displays, along with outdoor fire pits and a 24 foot ANIMATED CHRISTMAS TREE with choreographed light show and music. The Alpine Coaster, the Zip Ride, the 4D Motion Theater, laser tag arena and the Haunted Mine Drop are open.
FUNDAY PASS: Get it all for one low price. Certain rides and attractions are seasonal or subject to weather. Save time and buy online! USE DISCOUNT CODE: CVDWEB50
Iron Mountain Hot Springs Along the Colorado River is just down the street, offers 16 pools filled with 100% pure, thermal mineral waters and a large freshwater family pool. It's the perfect place to relax after a day at Glenwood Caverns or enjoying Colorado's incredible outdoors. Make a full day of it by spending time at both Glenwood Caverns and Iron Mountain Hot Springs. Save when you purchase the RIDE & RELAX COMBO PASS.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups.
- Elevation: 7100 feet above sea level.
- Region: Glenwood Springs - Northwest, Colorado
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Lunch & Dinner.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. American Express.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Internet Cafe: On site.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 100
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 200
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 300
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: All Year
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- Movie Theater: On site.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Cave Tours: On site.
- Amusement Rides: On site.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: On site.