Green Mountain Falls Resorts
|Visit our Web site www.gmfresorts.com|
Mountain Vacation Homes and Cottages nestled in a small vacation town, in a quiet valley at the foot of Pikes Peak, outside Colorado Springs. Vacation a short drive from more than 30 major attractions in the Pikes Peak Region.
All of our clean vacation homes and mountain cottages are completely furnished including linens, dishes, cooking utensils, coffee makes, toaster, microwaves, cable TV, DVD, WI-FI, and phone.
Plan your family reunion here; we can accommodate 60 people -- so rent the whole place.
RAMPART RESERVOIR is a stocked fishing lake that offers hiking, biking, picnic areas and of course fishing. It is a 15 mile drive from Green Mountain Falls and is a wonderful way to spend a summer vacation day.
CRIPPLE CREEK MINING DISTRICT: A shuttle service is available from nearby Woodland Park or Manitou Springs. Experience: a mine tour, live gaming, and a Melodrama.
WALKING DISTANCE ACTIVITIES: fishing, swimming pool (municipal), tennis, ice skating, biking, hiking, running paths, excellent restaurants and pubs, local shopping, and the Church of Wildwood.
DIRECTIONS: 13-1/2 miles west of Colorado Springs off Highway 24 on 10715 Ute Pass Avenue.
PO Box 298, Green Mountain Falls CO 80819; 719-684-7816; 877-684-7816.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $125 to $350
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $788 to $2200
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 2
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 6
- Air Conditioning: None.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 1
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 8
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 1
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 6
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 60
- TV Screen 25" or Larger: Most units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Most units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Elevation: 7800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pikes Peak Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town. Close to Town. Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use:
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Internet Cafe: 15 minutes drive.
- Groups Welcome: Reunion. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 20
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 60
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 67
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 40 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 15 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: 7 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 75 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 75 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 20 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 15 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 10 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 10 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: Walking distance to trailheads.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 15 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 30 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 15 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: Walking distance.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 20 minutes drive.