Golden Corner Inn of Westcliffe Colorado
|Visit our Web site|
Along The Frontier Pathways Scenic & Historic Byway and settled in the picturesque Wet Mountain Valley between the Wet Mountains to the east and the Majestic Sangre De Cristo Mountains just to the west, this is a great place away from the CROWDS OF THE FRONT RANGE of Colorado.
Spacious and comfortable rooms have a full size kitchen, air conditioning, dining space, DirecTV service, wireless Internet, and a California king or queen-size mattress.
AMENITIES: A complimentary oxygen bar is on-site for our guests, to quickly acclimate to the altitude. Our oxygen bar is also open to the public, for a nominal fee, stop in for some air after a hike or bike ride.
San Isabel National Forest west of town offers numerous outdoor adventures for skiers, hikers, anglers, climbers, and hunters.
Daily and weekly rates.
Locally owned and operated by Anthony Ludwig and Teresa Katz.
110 South Second Street, Westcliffe CO 81252; 719-783-9363.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $111 to $129
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $525 to $630
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 11
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 600
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 7888 feet above sea level.
- Region: Westcliffe - South Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: Walking distance.
- Ghost Town: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: Walking distance.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Riding distance to trailheads.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 20 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 69, 84, 86, 691,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.