Grand Mesa Lodge, Snowmobile Tours & Canoe Rentals
|Email Grand Mesa Lodge, Snowmobile Tours & Canoe Rentals Directly|
|Visit our Web site www.grandmesalodge.com|
In Grand Mesa National Forest, an hour east of Grand Junction on an all-weather state highway, this resort features cozy mountain cabins and a small motel lodge overlooking beautiful Island Lake.
ESCAPE THE SUMMER HEAT: Relax in Grand Mesa's cool mountain air at 10,500' elevation.
The attractively furnished log cabins (sleep from 2 to 8 people) are spaced apart for privacy. Each has a fully equipped kitchen, barbecue grill, outdoor campfire area, gas heat, and bathrooms with showers; they are furnished with bedding and towels. The motel units are for those not requiring kitchen facilities. The comfortable lodge lobby has a scenic view for relaxation, conversation and coffee. Shop in the on-site store for groceries, gifts, fishing and hunting licenses and supplies.
Rent a canoe or rowboat at the lodge for memorable fishing in trout-filled Island Lake, the largest of 200+ lakes on Grand Mesa.
FALL BRINGS: Spectacular autumn colors. Deer and elk abound for viewing or hunting in season.
IN WINTER: Snowmobiling tours are offered at the resort. You can also cross-country ski and snowshoe from your door step.
ALL CABINS AND LODGE ROOMS: All non-smoking. Well mannered pets are permitted in the cabins for a minimal additional cost, and must be on a leash at ALL times.
LOCATION: Sixteen miles north of Cedaredge on all-weather Highway 65, near milepost marker 28, or 34 miles south of I-70 exit 49. 2825 Highway 65, Cedaredge CO 81413.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-856-3250.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $69 to $169
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 14
- Air Conditioning: None.
- Units with King Beds: None.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Wood Stoves: 3
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Elevation: 10500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Grand Mesa Area - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Television: Available.
- VCR: Available.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 35
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 65
- National Park OR Monument: 70 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 25 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 25 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 25 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 25 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 25 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: Trails start on site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 25 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: On site.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 52, 411, 421, 41
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Tours: On site.