Grape Creek RV Park: Campground & Cabins
Quite RV Park at the foot of the Sangre de Cristo Mountain range with unobstructed views of the mountains and valley floor near Westcliffe an hour from Canon City, Pueblo, Salida and Walsenburg.
WI-FI Hot Spots are in the Office, Clubhouse and under our big white canopy.
Camper Cabins are for non-smoking guests only. Please enjoy our kitchenette and bathhouse at no cost.
EXTRA LONG FULL HOOKUP RV CAMPSITES!
RV and Campground Sites have 30 amp, 120 volt, or 50 amp 240 volt electrical service panels, water and sewer hookups.
RVs and Camp Trailers must be equipped with electrical, water and sewer ports to occupy a full hookup RV site. Camp Trailers must be equipped with electrical and water ports to occupy a Campground site.
Our new Clubhouse has been built for your enjoyment . Our park office includes grocery items and a gift shop.
LOCATION: 1-1/2 miles south of Westcliffe at 56491 Highway 69, Westcliffe CO 81252.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-783-2588.
|Visit our Web site|
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/15 to 10/15
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $30 to $50
- Camper Cabins/Yurts: 2
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/15 to 10/15
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $36 to $39 a night for two people.
- RV Sites: 34
- Total Sites: 34
- Full Hookups: 34 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 18 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 34 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 34
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 34
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Westcliffe - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Ranch setting.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): 5 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 24
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 12
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 24
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 8
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 12
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 15 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 15 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 6 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 3 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 45 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 10 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 1 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 5 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 69, 84, 86, 691,