Guffey B&B's Hostel: Rustic Cabins & Tent Camping
|Visit our Web site www.guffeycolorado.com|
Step back in time and experience our rustic log cabins, built in the 1880s! New tent camping area.
We have no running water, we provide water bottles for drinking. Hot Showers.
Each cabin has its own clean and unique outhouse and access to our two rustic, outdoor and indoor, hot water showers. Some of the cabins come with a TV/VCR and old black and white western videos.
LOCATION: Between the Royal Gorge Bridge Park and Eleven Mile Reservoir off Highway 9. 1395 Main St, Guffey CO 80820.
Bill Soux, owner. Call For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-689-3291.
- Lodging Open Dates: 3/1 to 11/1
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $45 to $65
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities (may be Attached): 7
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Wood Stoves: 3
- Units with TV: Some units.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Tent Camping Rates: $10 a night for two people.
- Tent Sites: 50
- Total Sites: 50
- Elevation: 8600 feet above sea level.
- Region: Royal Gorge Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Individual Horse Run/Pen: On site.
- Horse Trails: Trails start on site.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 17
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 30 minutes drive.
- Museum: On site.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Casino Gambling: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Marina: 15 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 90 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: On site.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Waterfall Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 58, 581,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 90 minutes drive.