Haggard's RV Campground
|Visit our Web site|
HAGGARD'S CAMPGROUND WELCOMES YOU. BIG RIG FRIENDLY!
Spectacular mountain views. Quiet with pull thru, full hookup RV sites with room for slideouts on 2 sides. Outdoor swimming pool, hot showers, laundry, game room, playground, horseshoes, and a dump station.
PUEBLO RESERVOIR: 10 minutes to prime fishing waters and a swimming beach.
DON'T RELY ON GPS, FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS: From I-25, Exit 101, head west 17 miles to mile marker 298; there is a left hand turn lane; we're on the South side of the Highway; 7910 West Highway 50, Pueblo CO 81007.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-547-2101.
- Camping Open Dates: 3/1 to 10/31
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $20 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $27 to $37 a night for two people.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $165.00 to $190.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 60
- Tent Sites: 5
- Total Sites: 65
- Electric Hookups: 5 sites with electric only.
- Electric & Water Hookups: 3 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 40 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 10 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 40 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 60
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 60
- Elevation: 5300 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pueblo - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Ranch setting.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor swimming pool. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Youth group with adult leaders.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 60
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 60
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 30
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- State Parks: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 25 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 20 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 20 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 10 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 20 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Marina: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 20 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 20 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 20 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 59, 84,