Last Resort RV Park & Campground On Blanco River
|Visit our Web site www.lastresortrvpark.info|
The Last Resort is a small and comfortable RV Park along the Blanco River, between Pagosa Springs CO and Chama, NM. We offer 30 & 50 amp sites; bare tenting sites; and partial sites along the Blanco River.
RESORT FEATURES: Campfires allowed at most sites. Free WI-FI. Pets welcome! Enjoy horseshoes and volleyball and the kids can enjoy one of our two playground areas.
Our Bathhouse has men's and women's separate showers and restroom facilities as well as a full kitchen and coin-operated washer and dryer.
LOCATION: 10 miles south of Pagosa Springs on Highway 84 between milepost markers 17-18 at 256 County Road 339, Pagosa Springs CO 81147.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 866-651-6468, 970-264-6464.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $25 to $38
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $93 to $193
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities (may be Attached): 1
- Camper Cabins/Yurts Outdoor Cooking: 1
- Classic Travel Trailers or Mini-Mobile Homes: 2 (Travel trailer, Pop-up Camper or Mobile Home, set up on-site.)
- Air Conditioning: None.
- Units with King Beds: None.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Call for Winter Camping Dates.
- Tent Camping Rates: $25 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $30 to $38 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5. Kids: $5.
- RV Sites: 24
- Tent Sites: 8
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 31
- Electric Hookups: 9 sites with electric only.
- Electric & Water Hookups: 3 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 15 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 15 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 15 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 8
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 8
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Winterized Sites: 16
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 7000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pagosa Springs Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse for an additional fee or deposit.
- Fenced Pasture: Available for an additional fee or deposit.
- Individual Horse Run/Pen: Available for an additional fee or deposit.
- Individual Horse Indoor Stall/Shed: Available for an additional fee or deposit.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In common area.
- DVD Movie Library: 50
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 13
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 39
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 30 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 4 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 10 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 40 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 10 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 35 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 10 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 10 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 1 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 78, 771, 77,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 40 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 10 minutes drive.