Lazy R Cottages
|Visit our Web site|
|Click Here for Specials & Packages|
Dog friendly units available at Lazy R Ranch.
Choose from a cozy and rustic Colorado cabin that sleeps two, right on up to large, modern cabin that sleep up to 14 people. All cabins have kitchens or kitchenettes, fireplaces, and decks with mountain views. Some also offer a personal hot tub.
Families will enjoy our picnic tables and playground, with scenic hiking trails and endless fishing waters just minutes away.
LOCATION: One mile from Rocky Mountain National Park; 891 Moraine Ave, Estes Park CO 80517.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-726-3728.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $95 to $289
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 14
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 2
- Air Conditioning: None.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 6
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 13
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 3
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 60
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Most units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Most units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Elevation: 7800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Phone: No phones.
- DVD Movie Library: 800
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 7 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 3 minutes drive.
- Jeep Tours: Walking distance (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep or jeeping).
- Mountain Bike Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 10 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: Walking distance.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 75 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 20 minutes drive.