Little Luck Homestead Cottage
|Email Little Luck Homestead Cottage Directly|
|Visit our Web site www.littleluckhomestead.com|
Above Colorado Springs in the foothills near Florissant, is full range of outdoor recreation opportunities: Fossil Beds National Monument, Mueller and Eleven Mile Reservoir State Parks. Horse trails are within 10 minutes.
The Cottage House has 3 bedroom, 2 baths, and a full kitchen.
There are 2 40x60 corrals, each with a 12x12 loafing shed; and 4 20x30 corrals. Water and electric are available next to the corrals, as is abundant trailer parking.
There is a well-known horse trainer in the area who does clinics -- call for information.
6 sheltered horse corrals (water & electric available) with easy trailer parking.
Our rates are affordable and include 6 people and their horses! 2-night minimum. Ask about our extend stay discounts.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations Call Debra: 720-851-8084.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/25 to 10/15
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $100 to $125
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: $500
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Elevation: 8400 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pikes Peak Area - South Central, Colorado
- Region: Pikes Peak West - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Ranch setting.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Stove.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Individual Horse Run/Pen: On site.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Television: Available.
- VCR: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 25
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 25
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 15
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 6
- National Park OR Monument: 15 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Dinosaur - Archeological Site: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 20 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 15 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 20 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 20 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 20 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 25 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 59, 511, 512, 581