Machin's Cottages in the Pines Inside Rocky Mountain National Park
|Visit our Web site www.machinscottages.com|
In a secluded area away from Estes Park inside of Rocky Mountain National Park! Machin's offers a beautiful location with deluxe, immaculately clean cottages. Scattered among tall pines and unusual rock formations, the cottages have fully equipped kitchens, fireplaces stocked with free wood, large picture windows, carpeting, and cable television with HBO. FREE WI-FI hotspots. All linens are provided and exchanged when necessary. Enjoy the clean, cool mountain air from the porches and patio areas which have outdoor furniture and barbecue grills.
KIDS WILL LIKE THE CHILDREN'S PLAYGROUND ON-SITE. Machin's Cottages is near a small brook and a Rocky Mountain National Park hiking trail that begins on the property. Beaver Meadows and the spectacular mountain valley of Moraine Park are a short 1.25 mile hike from your cottage from there other trails spread out into The Park. Fish in the nearby lake and river, or take a 10-minute drive to Estes Park for dining, shopping and golfing.
SMALL PETS ALLOWED, but they must remain on a leash.
If bringing a child, ask for highchairs, cribs and bed rails.
LOCATION: Two and a half miles southwest from Estes Park on Highway 36 (also known as Moraine Avenue), then west a half mile on Eagle Cliff Road; Estes Park CO 80517.
Make your vacation reservation now for Late May through October - 3 Night Minimum Stay. Book early Cottages fill with our prime location!
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-586-4276.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/20 to 10/1
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $127 to $252
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $820 to $1640
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 13
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 4
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 17
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 60
- Internet Access in Units: Most units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): 15 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- National Park OR Monument: On site.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 10 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 15 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 3 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 10 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Marina: 15 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 10 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 3 minutes drive.
- Jeep Tours: 5 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 30 minute drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 10 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 10 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 10 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 7 minutes drive.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
Find local Maps & Fun Things To Do for your Colorado Vacation: