Marys Lake Lodge Mountain Resort and Condos
|Click Here for Specials & Packages|
Marys Lake Lodge and Vacation Condos is located just four miles south of Estes Park and Four miles from the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. The Spacious 1-3 Bedroom Condos offer Panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and the valley, while still being a short walk to Marys Lake or nearby hiking trails.
The Marys Lake Condo's are fully furnished and come with full kitchen, air-conditioning, washer/dryer and sleep up to 10 people depending on the condo you reserved. Spend a day relaxing at our outdoor heated pool in summer.
PLAN A FAMILY CELEBRATION: Planning a wedding, reunion, or meeting, allow our on-site event planner to work the details for you.
TAVERN 1929: The Restaurant and Brewery is open daily from 2-10pm. Their award winning chef presents mountain comfort food with creativity and flair.
LOCATION: Between Estes park and Rocky Mountain National Park off Highway 7; 2625 Marys Lake Road, Estes Park CO 80517.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 877-422-6279; 970-586-5958.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $109 to $529
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 52
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 16
- Air Conditioning: Most units.
- Units with King Beds: Most units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 40
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 22
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 52
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 40
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): snowshoes.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 30
- DVD Player in Units: Most units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 7522 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Wood Fireplace. Outdoor swimming pool.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 250
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 340
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 10 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Marina: 10 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 15 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Mini Golf: 10 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.