Mesa County Fairgrounds
|Visit our Web site|
The Mesa County Fair is Held Each July in Grand Junction, Colorado at Veterans Memorial Park
The Mesa County Fairgrounds has a variety of facilities that are available for rent: indoor spaces used for parties or weddings, outdoor livestock and equestrian facilities used for agricultural shows, and parks that are perfect for small festivals.
The Mesa County Fairgrounds hosts local and regional equestrian and livestock shows nearly every weekend from March through October in our livestock center. With two covered arenas, warm-up arena, livestock pavilion, and a stall capacity of 230 stalls, this facility is very diverse. Overnight boarding is also available.
The Fairgrounds features an outdoor stadium venue that hosts a variety of events including rodeos, circuses, concerts, and more! The Grandstands complex has plenty of space for just about any event and seats approximately 3,000 spectators.
Lions Park features covered pavilions with picnic tables and grills, large shade trees, a playground, and restrooms. The Mesa County Fairgrounds is also the proud home of Grand Valley BMX and Orchard Mesa Little League.
The following is a partial list of events at the Mesa County Fairgrounds. These shows are open to the public and there may be an admission fee. Please call for additional information.
- March 12, 2016: Western Slope on Tap
- March 17-19, 2016: Farm Show
- March 31 - April 2, 2016: RV Show
- April 8-9, 2016: CMU Rodeo
- April 27-30, 2016: Western Slope Reining Horse Show
- May 27-28, 2016: Shrine Circus
- June 18-19, 2016: Rope the Rockies
- July 12, 2016: Mesa County Fair
- July 13, 2016: Mesa County Fair
- July 14, 2016: Mesa County Fair
- July 15, 2016: Mesa County Fair
- July 16, 2016: Mesa County Fair
- August 10-14, 2016: Western Slope Reining Horse Show
- September 16-18, 2016: Colorado Professional Rodeo Association Finals
- September 29- October 2, 2016: Grand Valley Kennel Club Dog Show
- October 30, 2016: Grand Valley Pony Club Horse Show
For more information on rental pricing and availability, please contact us at 970-255-7107.
- Elevation: 4250 feet above sea level.
- Region: Grand Junction - Northwest, Colorado
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 350
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 50
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: All Year