ATV Tours @ Mile Hi Rafting
|Visit our Web site|
ASK ABOUT OUR ATV-RAFTING COMBINATION PACKAGES!
Join us at our Family Adventure Center for professionally guided whitewater rafting trips and scenic ATV mountain tours. Mile Hi Rafting offers affordable and fun, beginner to advanced, ranging from 1/3 day to multiple day excursions.
Reservations are recommended to guarantee your date and time. Walk-ins are welcome.
THE CLEAR CREEK RIVER: Is the closest raftable river to downtown Denver and winds through the historic mining valley of Idaho Springs. The river is open for rafting from May through August.
ATV ADVENTURES - DISCOVER NATURE ATV TOURS: We explore historic mining roads through scenic mountains enjoying breathtaking vistas. You will experience the serenity of the untamed mountains coupled with the exhilaration of an ATV. Visit historic mining sites like Silver Creek, a mining town of 1887. Practice courses are available to insure your familiarity with your machine, as safety is of the utmost importance to us. All tours include a safety video, ATV, helmet, and operational and safety instruction. Tours are available 7 days a week all year long a little snow adds to the fun! All Tours go rain or shine.
Our guides are qualified professionals with first aide and CPR certification; the love of the outdoors, and are dedicated to make your adventure fun and safe.
FOOD TRUCK: Need a quick meal before or after your adventure? Food Truck on-site serving hamburgers, hot dogs, breakfast burritos, and coffee.
LOCATION: 30 minutes west of Denver in Clear Creek County along County Road 306.
CALL FOR RESERVATIONS AND DIRECTIONS: 303-567-0717.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Groups.
- Elevation: 8300 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Mountain Area - North Central, Colorado
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Phone: In common area.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 40
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 200
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 200
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: All Year
- Ghost Town: On site.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): On site.
- Jeep Tours: On site (off road, back-country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: On site.