Misty Mountain Lodge - Vacation Cabin Retreat
|Visit our Web site|
Beauty and Convenience -- ALL IN ONE TIDY PACKAGE -- Misty Mountain Lodge
GUESTS FREQUENTLY DELIGHT: "It's so beautiful; we're surrounded by trees, the river, mountains, it feels like we're really out in nature. Town is RIGHT HERE. We can walk to many things."
Two miles to Rocky Mountain National Park, and an easy walk to Estes Park's shops, dining and events. Playgrounds are within 2 blocks. Fishing, shopping, restaurants, golf and snowshoeing are all close by.
LODGING CHOICES: Cabins with full kitchens and living rooms. Suites with full kitchens. Hotel lodge rooms with either full kitchens or microwave/mini-fridge. Most accommodations have fireplaces. The hot tub -- can be reserved for private use.
ALL CABINS HAVE: Cable TV with HBO and FREE WI-FI (high-speed wireless Internet).
YOUR HOSTS: Peter & Ellen Reinertsen welcome your family to their family operated business.
LOCATION: A half mile drive from the junction of Highways 34 and 36 on the east side of Estes Park, take Big Thompson Avenue (Hwy 36) to Riverside Drive: 232 East Riverside Drive, Estes Park CO 80517.
For Current Rates & Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-586-4100; 855-441-4100.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $120 to $250
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $775 to $1650
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 4
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 8
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 4
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 3
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 12
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 60
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- DVD Player in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 7500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: In common area.
- VCR Movie Library: 50
- DVD Movie Library: 75
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 20
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 86
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 2 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Public Rec Center: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: Walking distance.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: Walking distance.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Marina: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Tours: 5 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 20 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: Riding distance to path.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Waterfall Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: Walking distance.
- Amusement Rides: Walking distance.
- Mini Golf: Walking distance.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: Walking distance.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 15 minutes drive.