MoonShadow Ranch: Family Vacation Home, Fishing, ATVing
|Visit our Web site|
Design your family's next vacation with world-class whitewater rafting, fly-fishing, the Royal Gorge Route, and the Royal Gorge Bridge & Park, then come 'HOME' to a 1st class family retreat!
Our open-concept, 4,380 square foot home has 4 Bedrooms (sleeps 16), a full game room, an incredible kitchen AND it's perfect for your next family vacation!
OUTDOORS: Vacation in Colorado's Banana Belt -- when the rest of the Colorado has snow, bring your ATV and fishing gear! 80 private acres, 2 raised decks, large grill, stone fire pit, horseshoes/bocce game pit, basketball hoop, private target range, and BLM access.
LOCATION: Secluded between Salida and Canon City. 15 minutes north of Highway 50 and the country store in Cotopaxi.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-347-1678.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- About Smoking: No smoking Allowed.
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Fishing Equipment.
- Nightly Rates On-Season: Range from $350 to $599
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Maximum Number of Guests: 20
- Total Number of Bedrooms: 4
- Total Number of Bathrooms: 3
- Total Number of King Beds: 1
- Total Number of Queen Beds: 1
- Total Number of Double Beds: 5
- Total Number of Sleeper (roll-a-way, air mattress or sofa) Beds: 3
- Total Number of Beds: 10
- Bathroom with Jetted Tub: Yes.
- Garage Parking: Yes.
- Elevation: 6700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Royal Gorge Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Secluded cabin or vacation home. Mountain views. Forested.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fishing Equipment. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse for an additional fee or deposit.
- Fenced Pasture: On site.
- Individual Horse Indoor Stall/Shed: Available for an additional fee or deposit.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: Trails start on site.
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 70
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- National Park OR Monument: 75 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 30 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 15 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 86,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 90 minutes drive.