Mountain View RV Resort
PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING CAMPGROUND AND LODGING BUSINESS IN THE ROYAL GORGE AREA:
Arkansas River KOA & Loma Linda Motel 2000 foot frontage on beautiful Arkansas River with great fly fishing. WI-FI on-site. Campground & cabins with kitchenettes. Motel rooms. Family rates. Riverside pavilion for groups. Near ATV tours & trails.
Bighorn Park Beautiful views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. Full service rustic resort: modern cabins, motel, big rigs sites, along The Arkansas River with excellent fly-fishing. Between Salida & Canon City in Coaldale.
Cutty's Resort Hayden Creek In the Rockies of Central Colorado, Hayden Creek is surrounded by National Land between Canon City and Salida off Highway 50. Clubhouse, indoor and outdoor pool, teen center, adult lodge and mini-golf.
Echo Canyon Campground Mountain views, 5 miles from the Royal Gorge Bridge near Canon City; 1 hour from Colorado Springs. Full hookup & pull-thru RV sites. Secluded and shaded tent sites. Camper cabins with linens provided.
Floyd's RV Park Big Rigs Welcome! Classic Colorado RV Park. 17 minutes east of Canon City, 25 minutes east of Royal Gorge, 40 minutes south of Colorado Springs, 15 minutes to Pueblo Reservoir for fishing and boating.
Guffey B&B's Hostel Rustic 1800s cabins, camp under the stars! Eleven Mile Reservoir is just up the road, Cripple Creek is over the hill, and the Royal Gorge is down the hill, we are centrally located for Colorado vacation fun.
Indian Springs Ranch/Campground, LLP A unique, family friendly, accessible, destination campground - We LOVE groups. 5 miles east of Canon City, CO. A Registered National Natural Landmark for fossils - take a Fossil tour. 2,100 secluded acres.
Prospector's RV Resort at Royal Gorge Near Canon City and Royal Gorge Bridge: Air-Conditioned cabins, shaded pull thru RV sites with 50 amp service; separate tenting area. Ideal for your family's vacation with mini-golf, heated pool, and hot tub.
Royal Gorge Vacation Rentals Affordable vacation rentals on 180 private acres along the Arkansas River and atop the Royal Gorge Plateau with access to rafting, fishing and private beach. Specializing in Wedding Vacation Packages!
Sweetwater River Ranch On the Arkansas River. Small, peaceful, relaxing. Near Royal Gorge, Canon City, Salida, and Westcliffe. WI-FI. On-site fishing and bird watching. Rafting, hiking, wildlife viewing, ATV and Jeep trails nearby.
THIS PROPERTY PAGE HAS BEEN CHANGED ON 1/13/2014 BECAUSE THE OWNER CARTER DEAN LUTHER HAS NOT PAID FOR SERVICES RENDERED FROM 1/9/13 - 1/10/14.
- Lodging Open Dates: 4/26 to 10/31
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $35 to $55
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Camper Cabins/Yurts: 4
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: 4/28 to 10/31
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $35 to $45 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5. Kids: $2.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: $450.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 41
- Total Sites: 41
- Full Hookups: 41 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Luxury RV Sites: 14 full hookup sites with 50 amps, 45+ feet long, room for slideouts on two sides and a patio/deck.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 36 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 5
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 41
- Elevation: 6330 feet above sea level.
- Region: Royal Gorge Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Ranch setting.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Meals Regularly Served: Continental Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
- Phone: In common area.
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- VCR: Available.
- DVD Player: Available.
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available with an additional fee.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 30
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 16
- National Park OR Monument: 40 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Indian Ruins - Archeological Site: 30 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 20 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 15 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 45 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 2 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 15 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 10 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 581, 58, 69, 691,