Music Meadows Ranch
|Visit our Web site|
Music Meadows is a family owned and operated working cattle ranch located at the base of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. For an amazing "hands on" Colorado Horseback Riding Adventure, you've come to the right place! The ranch offers much more than an ordinary "nose to tail" trail ride. If you are a veteran horseman you will ride up to your ability. . . lots of fun! Beginner's including young children will get their best start and build confidence at Music Meadows.
Open year-round. Full Day and Half Day Range Rides include a saddlebag lunch. Winter rides may include a bonfire.
Make it a "get-away" and stay in our spacious century old but updated ranch headquarters. The 3 bedroom, 2 bath home comfortably sleeps up to nine guests. Cozy up back at the ranch and relax in front of the fire. It is utterly peaceful.
LOCATION: 6076 CR 119, Westcliffe CO 81252.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-783-2222.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Lodge Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 3
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 8500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Westcliffe - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Ranch setting. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Wood Stove. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Individual Horse Run/Pen: Available for an additional fee or deposit.
- Horse Trailer Parking: Available for an additional fee or deposit.
- Horse Trails: Trails start on site.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Internet Cafe: 15 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Corporate. Elopements. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 12
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 9
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 15 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 15 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 15 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 15 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 15 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 60 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): On site.
- Horse Riding Lessons: On site.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 15 minute drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 15 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Waterfall Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 15 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 86, 84, 69,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 90 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: On site.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.