National Park Gateway Stables and Cowpoke Corner Corral
|Visit our Web site|
Live your childhood dreams in Estes Park! Be a cowboy for an hour or a day on a beautiful, well-kept horses matched to your riding ability! Enjoy secluded mountain trails through Rocky Mountain National Park.
Friendly, knowledgeable guides to assist all ages and abilities - 43 years of experience.
Leisure-pace, safe, scenic rides.
Ponies for the Li'l Cowpokes.
SK Horses, Ltd. is authorized concessionaire to Rocky Mountain National Park, Department of the Interior; and authorized by Department of Agriculture to serve the public in Roosevelt National Forest.
YOUR CHOICE OF STABLES -- Both are in Estes Park
COWPOKE CORNER CORRAL on Highway 66
LOCATION: On the edge of Roosevelt National Forest at Glacier Lodge on the left side of Colorado 66 Just 3-miles from downtown Estes Park. . . yet off the beaten path.
RESERVATIONS RECOMMENDED: 970-586-5890, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
NATIONAL PARK GATEWAY STABLES on Fall River Road
LOCATION: On the left side of Highway 34 just past the new Fall River Visitor Center and just before the North Entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park.
RESERVATIONS RECOMMENDED: 970-586-5269, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: 5/1 to 10/1
- National Park OR Monument: On site.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.