Navajo Lake Resort RV Park Campground & Bunkhouse
|Visit our Web site|
Navajo Lake Resort RV Park Campground & Bunkhouse is 1 mile from Navajo Lake between Chimney Rock National Monument and Durango in Arboles, Colorado. Our family friendly campground has RV and tent sites shaded by more than 40 trees with a designated dog walking area and kid's playground next door at the community center.
BUNKHOUSE: Non-Smoking, large room with beds, fridge, coffee pot, and bathroom. Please bring your own linens or sleeping bags.
ON-SITE AMENITIES: Free WI-FI in some areas, covered pavilion, laundry facility, individual bathrooms with showers, dump station, boat parking, fish cleaning station, and Camp Store planned Spring 2016.
NAVAJO LAKE: A recreation paradise with boating, fishing, hiking, water-skiing, wind-surfing.
DAY TRIPS: Durango-Silverton Narrow Gauge Train, Mesa Verde National Park, Pagosa Springs hot springs pools.
Hunters welcome. Great for groups, reunions and youth groups with adult leaders. Camping Rates below are for 4 people.
Owners Selina and Pat Hughes live on-site.
LOCATION: From Pagosa Springs head West 17 miles on US 160, to South CO 151, drive 15 minutes through the lower Piedra River Valley, then turn east onto Milton Lane to Lazy Lane; 19 Lazy Lane, Arboles CO 81121.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-883-3636.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities (may be Attached): 1
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Tent Camping Rates: $25 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: $35 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $10.
- RV Sites: 32
- Tent Sites: 7
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 39
- Electric & Water Hookups: 2 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 30 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 11 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 9
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 30
- Winterized Sites: 6
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 6279 feet above sea level.
- Region: Navajo Lake - Southwest, Colorado
- Region: Pagosa Springs Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Forested. Ranch setting.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 50
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 15 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 20 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 1 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 35 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 30 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 30 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 30 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 30 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 30 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 10 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 20 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 771, 751, 78,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.