Noah's Ark Whitewater Rafting and Adventure Co. "Miles from Ordinary"
|Visit our Web site|
Specializing in Colorado Adventures for families since 1983
EXPERIENCE is the difference our incredible staff makes -- competitively hired from across the nation and dedicated to excellence, service, adventure and fun. EXPERIENCE the beautiful Arkansas River as your raft through Browns Canyon Wilderness Area.
Great family and group packages!
Noah's Ark Colorado Rafting has been rafting on the Arkansas River since 1983. Specializing in meeting needs of families, kids and youth groups. Noah's offers half-day, full-day and overnight rafting trips on the Nationally renowned Arkansas River through the Collegiate Peaks Wilderness Area. Browns Canyon is currently being considered for National Monument designation.
RAFTING the ARKANSAS RIVER from BUENA VISTA
BROWNS CANYON HALF-DAY whitewater rafting trip on the Arkansas River launches twice daily with check-in times of 8am and 12:45pm. This is a 2-3 hour adventure based on seasonal water level. Lunch is available before or after your trip in our Noah's Ark Riverside Pavilion.
BROWNS CANYON FULL-DAY on The Arkansas River is a 4-5 hour adventure, including a mid-trip riverside lunch. Enjoy a fresh deli-style sandwiches with lots of toppings, fruit, cookies, and baked breads. Then continue back on the river for an afternoon of rapids, including the famous Seidel's Suckhole and the drenching waves of Twin Falls.
FAMILY AND GROUP PACKAGES: Along with a spectacular aerial adventure, packages can also include rock climbing and rappelling, discounted Hot Springs passes, scenic Leadville Train rides, and horseback riding.
Directions to Noah's Ark Whitewater Rafting and Adventure Co
Convenient riverfront facilities are at the river put-in point: less driving! Meals and showers right here.
From COLORADO SPRINGS: Highway 24 west to Johnsons Village. Left at stop light and continue south on Highway 285 towards Salida, then 4 miles south on left.
From DENVER: Highway 285 south to Johnsons Village; after stop light continue south on 285 towards Salida. 4 miles south on left.
From SUMMIT COUNTY: Highway 9 south from Breckenridge. Turn right onto 285 to Johnson Village. Left at stop light and continue south on Highway 285 toward Salida. 4 miles south on left.
LOCATION: 23910 Highway 285, Buena Vista CO 81211.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 866-479-2617.
Browns Canyon Adventure Park An aerial experience above Browns Canyon near Buena Vista. Adventure Park: 7 element zips, 4 Courses, 66 elements, Big Drop Swing, Leap of Faith, Vertical Limit Challenge. Owned and operated by Noah's Ark a leader in Colorado rafting since 1983.
- Elevation: 7600 feet above sea level.
- Region: Buena Vista Area - South Central, Colorado
- Region: Denver Area - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Summit County - North Central, Colorado
- Meals Regularly Served: Lunch.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 150
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 200
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: 5/1 to 8/20
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.