North Park Campground and RV Park
|Visit our Web site|
North Park RV is an alpine campground, the perfect destination for your family to relax and experience the great outdoors. Hummingbirds continue to drop by for a meal; moose and deer are frequent visitors. Stay busy hiking, mountain biking, and ATVing on the many nearby trails. If fishing is your thing, there's plenty of trout in nearby Michigan Reservoir. In addition to the reservoir, there is a small part of the Cache la Poudre River designated as Wild Trout Waters.
PERFECT BASE CAMP: Our park offers breathtaking views of the Medicine Bow Mountains from an elevation of 8,800 feet and allows you to explore the gorgeous North Park Region of Colorado.
CAMPGROUND AMENITIES: Our camp store has fishing supplies and advice. Our central camp kitchen has a sink for cleaning dishes. Turn the kids loose in the playground (check out the log fort!). Walk into State Forest State Park for amazing hiking, cross-country skiing, and snowshoeing.
MOUNTAIN CABINS: Stay in a deluxe cabin, a rustic cabin,
CAMPSITES: Stay in a back-in RV site, a pull-thru RV site or a wooded tent site.
Come and share a new experience with us!
LOCATION: 20 miles from Walden, head south out of town on Colorado Highway 14, between milepost marker 53-54. 80 miles from Fort Collins, head north out of town on US Highway 287 to Colorado Highway 14 along the Cache la Poudre - North Park Scenic Byway to North Park Campground & RV Park. 53337 Colorado Highway 14 Walden CO 80480.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-723-4310.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $60 to $100
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $380 to $480
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities (may be Attached): 9
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $25 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $32 to $44 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5. Kids free under the age of 5. Kids: $2.
- RV Sites: 30
- Tent Sites: 5
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 30
- Electric & Water Hookups: 7 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 23 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 8 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 8 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 6
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 30
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Winterized Sites: 30
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 8800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Walden (North Park) - North Central, Colorado
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for additional fee or deposit. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on site.
- Television: Available.
- VCR: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 40
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 20
- Internet Cafe: 30 minutes drive.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: Walking distance.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Internet Cafe: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: Walking distance. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: Walking distance.
- Waterfall Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 171, 17, 16, 20, 18, 91, 27,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.