Oleo Ranch - Colorado Vacation Cabins
|Visit our Web site|
The beautiful Rocky Mountains provide scenic trails for horseback riding, hiking, wildlife viewing and photography. 1-1/2 miles of the Cebolla Creek run through Oleo Ranch providing trout fishing.
Fully Furnished log cabins with decks. Propane lights and woodburning fireplaces. All Kitchens have utensils, cookware, dishes. Linens and towels are provided. Vacation away from WI-FI and TV! Say hello to nature and family!
Pets welcome when in a designated cabin.
LOCATION: Between Lake City and Creede off Highway 149. 18 miles from Lake City, CO, Oleo Guest Ranch is two miles below the Continental Divide at 1001 Hinsdale County Road 17, Lake City CO 81130.
For Reservations, Information, Contact: Doug Goodwin 281-728-0267.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/26 to 9/30
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $175 to $210
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 7
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 7
- Internet Access in Units: None.
- Elevation: 10000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Lake City - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Remote, far away from a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested. Ranch setting.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse for an additional fee or deposit.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: Trails start on site.
- Phone: No phones.
- National Park OR Monument: On site.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 1 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 30 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 30 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 66, 67, 76,