Pagosa Springs RV Park, Cabins, ATV Rentals
888-PAGOSA S (888-724-6727)
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
Experience the Beauty of Pagosa Springs, Colorado surrounded by the Magnificent Colorado Mountains. Stay with us and receive a Complimentary 1/2-Pint of Gourmet Ice Cream on Your First Nights' Stay. (Maximum 2).
BEAUTIFULLY FURNISHED CABIN: Tiled shower, kitchenette, 47 inch flat screen TV, electric wall hanging fireplace. Comfortably sleeps 4 with queen bed and bunk beds.
DELUXE CABINS: Custom Designed 400 square-feet of luxury that allows your family to vacation in comfort with full size kitchen and refrigerator, stove and oven, full bathroom with tub/shower, TV with dish satellite.
ON-SITES ADVENTURE RENTALS: ATVs, river rafts, standup paddle boards (SUP). Our ATVs are the side-by-side models allowing you to sit next to your passenger comfortably while exploring the great Colorado Mountains.
RV SITES: Come join us at Pagosa's only ALL GRASS RV Park. All have a shade umbrella with picnic table. Full hookups are 50amp electric, sewer and water. We have three 30amp pull-thrus with electric only.
PARK AMENITIES INCLUDE: FREE WI-FI. A covered BBQ bar, movie night under the stars with FREE Popcorn, complimentary morning coffee. Water and dump station.
LOCATION: A short 10 miles south of Pagosa Springs on Highway 84. 10 Leisure Court, Pagosa Springs CO 81147.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 888-724-6727; 970-264-9264.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/1 to 10/31
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $119 to $145
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 4
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities: 1
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 75
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/1 to 10/31
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $25 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: $48 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5. Kids free under the age of 6. Kids: $5.
- RV Sites: 12
- Tent Sites: 2
- Total Sites: 14
- Electric & Water Hookups: 3 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 9 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 7 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 12 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 3
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 12
- Elevation: 6950 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pagosa Springs Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 15 minutes drive.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 20
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 38
- National Park OR Monument: 45 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 15 minutes drive.
- Indian Ruins - Archeological Site: 45 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 15 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 15 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 15 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 35 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 15 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 15 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: On site.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 15 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: On site.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 15 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 10 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 10 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 77, 78, 771, 751