|Visit our Web site|
Parachute was named after one of the creeks that flowed into town from the northwest, making fishing one of the best reasons to vacation in the Grand Valley.
The Parachute Inn is family friendly with a complimentary dinner of soup, chili or pasta; and a complimentary breakfast of Jimmy Dean sausage biscuits, bagels, hot and cold cereal, and fruit.
The rooms are clean and comfortable with exterior entrances, cable TV (HBO), coffee maker, free wireless internet, microwave, and mini-fridge.
ASK ABOUT: Pet friendly and Wheelchair Accessible rooms.
LOCATION: North of the Colorado River and I-70, between Rifle and Grand Junction; 252 Green St, Parachute CO 81635.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-285-7936.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $49 to $79
- About Smoking: Most non smoking units. Smoking units available.
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 3
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 13
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 91
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 3
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 32
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Region: Rifle - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- Meals Regularly Served: Continental Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- National Park OR Monument: 45 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 20 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Marina: 30 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 20 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 20 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 20 minute drive.
- Cave Tours: 20 minutes drive.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.