Pepper Pod Campground: RV and Tent Sites
|Visit our Web site|
Pepper Pod Campground is family run and offers all the amenities you are looking for without being in Denver; it is a quick 30 minute drive to downtown on Interstate-76.
Full hookup RV Sites, electric only camp sites, limited tent sites and camper cabins.
All our pull-thru sites are 65 feet long and packed gravel.
AMENITIES: Convenience Store, Dump Station, Coin Laundry, Clean Restrooms, Hot Showers. Wireless internet -- WI-FI -- access is available throughout the campground. Camper cabins.
LOCATION: Between Julesburg and Denver along Interstate 76; 32 miles from the Denver Metro Area and 150 miles from the Colorado/Nebraska Border. 450 5th Ave, Hudson CO 80642.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 303-536-4763.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: $25
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities (may be Attached): 2
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $20 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $25 to $28 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $3.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $150.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 40
- Tent Sites: 8
- Electric & Water Hookups: 14 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 26 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 40 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 40
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 40
- Winterized Sites: 20
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 4800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Area - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 40
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.