Pinebrook Vacation Rentals
|Visit our Web site|
From cozy rustic cabins hidden in the pines to luxurious mountain homes with all the amenities, all of our homes border the Rocky Mountain National Park. On a budget or looking for luxury, our homes sleep from 2 to 12.
12 Units are pets friendly. Please inquire about our Guest Horse facilities.
Enjoy hiking, horseback riding, fly-fishing, white water rafting, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and sleigh rides.
PLEASE NOTE: Only some of our units allow pets, please make sure you mention your pet when making a reservation.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: toll free 877-900-2325, local 303-747-2325.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $145 to $635
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $850 to $3800
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 12
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 16
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 2
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 6
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 17
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 7
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 19
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 75
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Some units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Allenspark - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town. Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse for an additional fee or deposit.
- Fenced Pasture: On site.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Grain/Hay: Available for an additional fee or deposit.
- Horse Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 20
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 25
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 10 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 10 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Marina: 10 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 10 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 15 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 10 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 10 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 20,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 5 minutes drive.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
Find local Maps & Fun Things To Do for your Colorado Vacation: