Pioneer Ridge - Steamboat's Local Lodging Company
|Visit our Web site|
Pioneer Ridge is your premier vacation rental company in Steamboat Springs; offering the greatest variety of lodging options, including the finest private mountain home rentals, condominiums, townhomes, and chalets. From 7 bedroom luxury chalets to smaller economical condominiums,
Pioneer Ridge can fill all of your Steamboat Lodging needs.
Can't leave Fluffy behind? . . . We have several properties that can accommodate your four legged-friend!
PRIVATE HOMES: Choose from 3 to 7 bedroom homes in a variety of locations throughout Steamboat Springs. Amenities offered: private hot tubs, decks with expansive views, gourmet kitchens, and game rooms.
CONDOMINIUMS & TOWNHOME: Choose from cozy studios to spacious 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom, accommodations. We have slope side convenience for skiers to cozy wood seclusion for relaxation. Amenities offered: pools, hot tubs, saunas, exercise facilities, and complementary shuttle service. All have fully equipped kitchens, TVs, and DVD players.
STEAMBOAT SPRINGS SUMMER EVENTS INCLUDE: Steamboat Springs FREE Summer Concert Series, Steamboat Springs Pro Rodeo Series, Mainstreet Farmers Market, Strings Music Festival, Yampa River Festival, Steamboat Marathon, Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup, Annual Cowboys' Roundup Days, Hot Air Balloon Rodeo and Art in the Park, Eriksen Cycles Tour de Steamboat, Enduro-X Series Race 1, The Steamboat Lake Sprint Triathlon, Steamboat Wine Festival, Steamboat All Arts Festival, Enduro-X Series Race 2, Steamboat Springs Triathlon, Enduro-X Series Race 3, Wild West Air Fest and Labor Day Weekend Celebration, Downtown Hoedown and Chuckwagon Chili Challenge, Annual Steamboat OktoberWest, Steamboat Mountain Soccer, Steamboat Doubles Volleyball, and Triple Crown Sports.
Besides great winter sports, Steamboat Springs Winter Events include The Cowboy Downhill, and Winter Carnival; both are great fun!
Call to start your Steamboat Springs Colorado Vacation Today: 888-672-6938.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 50
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 150
- Air Conditioning: Some units.
- Ski In/Ski Out: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 50
- Units with a Private Indoor Hot Tub: 20
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 20
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 10
- Units with Wood Stoves: 10
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 175
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 175
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 75
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Most units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Most units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Groups.
- Elevation: 6700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Steamboat Springs - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town. Close to Town. Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Forested. At a Ski resort. In a Golf Course Community.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor swimming pool. Fitness Equipment. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 90 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Hot Mineral Springs: Walking distance.
- Public Rec Center: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: Walking distance.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Marina: 30 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 15 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: Riding distance to path.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Waterfall Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: Walking distance.
- Mini Golf: Walking distance.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: Walking distance.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: Walking distance.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: Within walking distance.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: Walking distance.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: Walking distance.
- Sleigh Rides: 15 minutes drive.