Riverside Inn & Cabins
Our friendly staff welcomes you to the majestic rocky mountain cliffs towering above the Uncompahgre River.
Settle into a kitchen suite or room with all the comforts of home or bring your camping gear for a cozy cabin experience. Aspen log furnishings create a warm, inviting decor with A/C, refrigerators/microwaves, satellite TV, FREE WI-FI and private baths in 6 kitchens and 13 rooms. 9 camp cabins offer heat, electricity, grills, picnic tables, and shared bathhouse -very affordable! Two deluxe cabins give the best of both, fully furnished with compact kitchens and baths.
No matter what the accommodation you can make plans for your Colorado experience while soaking in our large outdoor hot tub or strolling along the beautiful Ouray riverwalk! We'll get you going with lots of trail talk and Jeeps that are fully equipped for our rugged San Juan trails.
ON-SITE: JEEP rentals, gas, car wash, convenience store, guest laundry.
Operated by its owners extending excellent rates. PO Box 342, Ouray CO 81427; 800-432-4170; 970-325-4061; fax 970-325-7302.
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
|Visit our Web site|
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $68 to $245
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 2
- Camper Cabins/Yurts: 9
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 6
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 13
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: Most units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 1
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 3
- Units with TV: Most units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 150
- TV Screen 25" or Larger: Some units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- DVD Player in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 7708 feet above sea level.
- Region: Ouray - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 75
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 75
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 45 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: Walking distance.
- Ghost Town: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Hot Mineral Springs: Walking distance.
- Public Rec Center: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Marina: 20 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 45 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: On site.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): Walking distance.
- Jeep Trails: Trails start on site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: On site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: Walking distance (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: Walking distance.
- ATV Sales & Services: 45 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: Walking distance.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 65, 66, 61, 62, 70, 74,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: Walking distance.