ProRodeo Hall of Fame and Museum of the American Cowboy
|Visit our Web site|
The Museum of the American Cowboy and Wedding Venue
Visit the MUSEUM OF AMERICAN COWBOY, round up the whole family for a look at the rodeo, America's most American sport. Enjoy multi-media shows, rodeo memorabilia, cowboy gear, Western rodeo art, live rodeo animals, a rodeo arena AND the Hall of Champions with more than 200 rodeo greats are enshrined.
Celebrating 35 years of preserving professional rodeo, its history, and the legends who have made rodeo what it is today!
OUR MISSION: The ProRodeo Hall of Fame and Museum of the American Cowboy exists to educate the public about rodeo, its history, and its impact on Western American culture. The Hall of Fame will also provide recognition to rodeo notables of the past, present, and serve as an inspiration for the future.
TOP 10 FACTS:
- Each year more than 35,000 visitors tour the Hall
- Exhibits detail the changes in chaps, hats, saddles, and rodeo equipment over the decades.
- Tour our historic saddle display featuring over 30 saddles, one dating back to the 1800s.
- View over 275 inductees exhibits including cowboys, current champions, famous stock contractors, clowns and other rodeo personnel.
- Enjoy a 15 minute video presentation on the history of the rodeo.
- Allow at least an hour to tour the whole museum.
- Wedding Venue for 75-400 people with catering
- On a 13-acre site tucked against the foothills of Pikes Peak in Colorado Springs
- Conveniently located right off of Interstate 25 at exit 148
- Cost of Admission: $5-$8
- Discounts for Groups, Military, Children, and Senior Citizen
Cowboy Wedding Venue
The ProRodeo Hall of Fame is the perfect location for your wedding. We offer both indoor and outdoors settings. For a splash of western culture, plan your wedding at the ProRodeo Hall of Fame. For more information, rental rates and policies contact: Sara Tadken 719-528-4732 your wedding coordinator.
COLORADO SPRINGS LOCATION
The Hall of Fame is easily identifiable from Interstate 25 by a landmark bronze statue of Hall of Fame saddle bronc rider Casey Tibbs on the famous horse Necktie, 55 miles south of Denver, in the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains.
Access is directly off Interstate 25 at Exit 148, at Rockrimmon Boulevard. Just north of Colorado Springs; 101 Pro Rodeo Drive, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80919.
For Current Event Dates; For a Visitors Guide: 719-528-4764.
- Elevation: 6035 feet above sea level.
- Region: Colorado Springs Metro - South Central, Colorado
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 1000
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 400
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: All Year
- Museum: On site.
- Art Gallery: On site.