Best Western Ptarmigan Lodge
|Email Best Western Ptarmigan Lodge Directly|
|Visit our Web site www.ptarmiganlodge.com|
The Best Western Ptarmigan Lodge is on the western slopes of Colorado's Rocky Mountains and is a year-round vacation destination with more to do than you expect.
Super large Jacuzzi tub along with a sauna room in a splendid picture window setting of the mountains will truly enhance your relaxation after a hard day of mountain adventures. On premise is excellent gourmet dining in a warm and romantic atmosphere, as well as serving a complimentary hot breakfast. Visit our full service bar.
AMENITIES: We offer rooms with and without cooking facilities. The conference facilities are great for any type of meeting or family reunion. High-speed wireless internet. Flat screen TVs. Ski lockers.
Bring your Dog, they're welcome in selected rooms for a fee of $10 per pet, per night.
A COMPLETE FAMILY VACATION RESORT: World Class skiing (Keystone, Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Arapahoe Basin), fishing, hunting, biking, river rafting, sailing, cross-country skiing, downhill skiing and hiking.
LOCATION: 5 miles to Keystone Ski Resort via Highway 6; 652 Lake Dillon Dr, Dillon CO 80435.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-468-2341; 800-842-5939.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $98 to $200
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: Most non smoking units. Smoking units available.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 63
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 29
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 9000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Summit County - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Forested.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 280
- National Park OR Monument: 30 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- State Parks: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: Walking distance.
- Ghost Town: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Public Rec Center: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 2 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 15 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Marina: Walking Distance.
- Fly Shop: 3 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: Walking distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 10 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: Walking distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 15 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 25 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 15 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Riding distance to trailheads.
- Bike Path: Riding distance to path.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 15 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 15 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 5 minutes drive.