Rabbit Ears Motel - Steamboat Springs
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
|Email Rabbit Ears Motel - Steamboat Springs Directly|
Quality Lodging at Affordable Rates in Steamboat Springs!
Rabbit Ears Motel is ideally located across from the famous Steamboat Springs Hot Springs and Health Club, featuring natural hot springs pools, lap pool and waterslide. We are also within easy walking distance to downtown dining and shopping.
Choose from a variety of room sizes, many with private balconies overlooking the scenic Yampa River. NEW! (Still FREE!) Higher-Speed WI-FI, free continental breakfast, 32 inch Flat Screen TV, coffeemaker, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, telephone with voice mail, free parking, pets welcome!
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS: river raft trips, mountain biking, fishing, ATV rentals, horseback riding, and scenic tours. In winter area activities include snowmobiling, downhill skiing on world class Champaign snow, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing.
ON PREMISES: Free daily full continental breakfast, discounted Hot Springs Pool passes, laundry facilities, along the city bus route, bus passes, next to the Yampa River Park.
DIRECTIONS: On Highway 40 in town; seven minutes northwest of Steamboat Springs Ski Resort.
LOCATION: 201 Lincoln Ave, Steamboat Springs CO 80477.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-828-7702; 970-879-1150.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $79 to $179
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: Most non-smoking units. Smoking units available.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 66
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 32
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 6600 feet above sea level.
- Region: Steamboat Springs - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. At a Ski resort.
- Meals Regularly Served: Continental Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 35
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 150
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 30 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 30 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Hot Mineral Springs: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: On site.
- Movie Theater: Walking distance.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: Walking distance.
- Kayaking Rentals: Walking distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: On site (off road, back-country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Waterfall Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 14, 16, 17, 181, 27, 15, 131, 214,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: Walking distance.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: On site.