Ramona Lake Cabins
|Visit our Web site|
These mountain cabins are an easy one-hour drive from Fort Collins, making Red Feather Lakes a great mountain vacation away from I-70 traffic. Each cabin is fully furnished with kitchen, gas grill, satellite dish and flat-screen TV and DVD player.
RECREATION: Lake fishing, trail hiking, photography and wildlife watching. In the WINTER enjoy snowshoeing and cross-country skiing. On-site restaurant with a full bar will tempt your palate.
Pets are welcome in some units. Make advance arrangements, please.
LOCATION: On 1.6 acres with lakefront cabin rentals since 1930.
ADDRESS: 1078 Ramona Drive, Red Feather Lakes CO 80545
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-881-2964, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 6
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 3
- Units with Wood Stoves: 1
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 75
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Elevation: 8549 feet above sea level.
- Region: Red Feather Lakes - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Country feel.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Lunch & Dinner.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Vet Services: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: No phones.
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 20 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 20 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 20 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 20 minutes drive.