Redwood Arms Motel
|Visit our Web site|
Redwood Arms is along The West Elk Scenic Loop Scenic Byway at the base of Grand Mesa on 20 spacious acres you will enjoy our tall shade trees. Walk to river fishing!
Stay in large rooms with coffeemaker, DirecTV with HBO, FREE WI-FI, air conditioning, phones, and clock radio. Some rooms are non-smoking.
PAONIA CELEBRATES Cherry Days each July with a parade, barbecue, fireworks, and cherry pies.
LOCATION: 1.5 miles west of Paonia on Highway 133; 65 Highway 133, Paonia CO 81428.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-527-4148.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $75 to $115
- About Smoking: Some non smoking units.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 18
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Number of Channels: 150
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 5500 feet above sea level.
- Region: North Fork Valley - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Ranch setting.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- National Park OR Monument: 25 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 30 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 20 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 53, 52, 63, 521,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 20 minutes drive.