Rimrock Hotel, Coffee Shop and Deli
|Visit our Web site|
Rimrock Hotel is a comfortable and affordable choice for your Southwestern Colorado vacation. Naturita is the epicenter of excitement when it comes to hunting, fishing, and off-road travel. Stay as long as it suits you! With our comfortable accommodations, your greatest adventure is a step out our front door.
The Rimrock Hotel is ideal for families who want to see everything rural Colorado has to offer. Our spacious rooms at the Rimrock Hotel come equipped with mini-refrigerators, microwaves, and flat-screen TVs with Dish Network channels.
HOTEL AMENITIES: 24 Hour Front Desk Service, Indoor Pool, Free WI-FI, ADA Room, Coffee Shop, Deli, Guest Laundry, and Meeting & Banquet Rooms.
FUN THINGS TO DO: Fishing, Hiking, Mountain Biking, 4WD Adventures, Hunting (Unit 61), Motorcycle Rides, Ski Telluride, and the Unaweep-Tabeguache Scenic Byway.
LOCATION: Near Telluride Colorado and Moab Utah along Highway 141; 123 East Main St, Naturita CO 81422.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-865-2500; 1-844-865-2500.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $49 to $89
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 46
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Most units.
- Air Conditioning: Most units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: Most units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 24
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 5823 feet above sea level.
- Region: Naturita & Norwood Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast & Lunch.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor swimming pool. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 100
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 25
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 25
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Walking/biking distance to the scenic byway.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 61, 70,