Riverview RV Park and Campground
|Visit our Web site|
Riverview RV Park is found along the Big Thompson River, nestled under shady trees and is a perfect spot for quiet, relaxation. The park offers full hookup sites (30/50 amp service), on and off the river, pull-thru sites, W&E sites (water & electric), tent sites, rustic and deluxe cabins. All sites have picnic tables and are equipped for campfires.
OTHER AMENITIES INCLUDE: cable TV, WI-FI, restrooms, showers, laundry facilities, LP gas station, gift/convenience store, park and playground, separate dog park and a walking trail.
Trout fishing is a favorite with guests and can be found within a quarter mile of the river frontage bordering the campground. There are also great hiking trails nearby.
PLEASE NOTE: PETS ARE allowed in the campground's dog park.
PLEASE NOTE: NO PETS ARE allowed in Riverview's rustic cabins or buildings.
LOCATION: 6 miles west of Loveland; and 22 miles east of Estes Park. From I-25 take exit 257B, go 10.2 miles west on US 34 to milepost marker 85.
GPS DIRECTIONS: Use the following address - 2444 River Rim Road, Loveland CO 80537.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-447-9910; 970-667-9910.
Fireside Cabins Fireside is in Loveland with views of Devil's Backbone rock formation. Vacation Cabins have air-conditioning, satellite TV, gas fireplaces, free WI-FI. Come and play in the foothills of Colorado's mountains.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities (may be Attached): 5
- Camper Cabins/Yurts Outdoor Cooking: 5
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Fishing Equipment.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: None.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access with an Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: Range from $29 to $50 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $38 to $65 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5. Kids: $3.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $267.00 to $395.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: Range from $750.00 to $1200.00 for two people.
- Off-Season Monthly RV rates available call for information.
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 135
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 5100 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Loveland Area - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel. Forested.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Fishing Equipment. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
- Vet Services: 10 minutes drive.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Broadcast.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 100
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 15
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 100
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 40 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 30 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 15 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 15 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 25 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 15 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 30 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 20 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 20, 19
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 90 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.