Rocky Mountain Resorts -- Seven Beautiful Locations in Estes Park
|Visit our Web site|
|Click Here for Specials and Packages|
7 BEAUTIFUL LOCATIONS in ESTES PARK -- BUDGET to LUXURY! With rates as low as $79, we have what you're looking for.
We offer cabins, condos, Jacuzzi suites, hot tub units and large vacation homes. Choose from locations with heated swimming pools, spectacular mountain views, or condos right on the river (bring your fishing pole). All have free WI-FI and some units are dog-friendly.
PLANNING A WEDDING OR FAMILY REUNION? Our on-site event planner will help you design the most memorable mountain experience imaginable. Ceremony sites, reception halls and catering services are available in Estes park for weddings large and small.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-672-9289; 970-586-2388.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $79 to $429
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 52
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 13
- Lodge Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 9
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 40
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 11
- Air Conditioning: None.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 6
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 26
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 46
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 38
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 4
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee. snowshoes.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 40
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Most units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Most units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 7800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Outdoor Hot Tub. Wood Fireplace. Outdoor swimming pool.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 800
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 30
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 200
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 10 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Marina: 10 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 10 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 10 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 10 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 10 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 75 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.